|Foreign Labor Certification|
As an employer, how do I?
- Hire a foreign worker permanently?
- Hire a highly skilled temporary foreign worker (H-1B) ?
- Hire a temporary agricultural worker (H-2A) ?
- Hire a temporary worker who will be needed for less than one year (H-2B) ?
- Get authorization for crewmembers on ships to do longshore work in port (D-1) ?
- Obtain a permanent labor certification?
- Obtain an H-1B visa to work in the U.S. temporarily?
- Work temporarily in the U.S. as an agricultural worker (H-2A)?
- Work for less than one year in the U.S. in an area other than agriculture (H-2B)?
As a foreign worker, how can I?