|Foreign Labor Certification|
Employers must file the electronic labor condition application (LCA) for non-immigrant workers, Form ETA 9035E, through the Department of Labor's iCERT Portal System.
Employers with physical disabilities that prohibit them from filing electronic applications may submit a written request to file their labor condition applications by U.S. Mail. Such requests must be made prior to submitting an application and should be addressed to:
Administrator, Office of Foreign Labor Certification
Employment & Training Administration
Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
This requirement is in accordance with 20 CFR 655.720(c) as published in the Federal Register on December 5, 2005.
Printable Labor Condition Application for Nonimmigrant Workers
- You must have Adobe Acrobat to view the PDF form. Click HERE to download now.
- The Acrobat Form ETA 9035 is a large file and may take up to 90 seconds to download. If you experience problems downloading the Acrobat form try downloading the form as a self extracting zip file.
- Printable Form ETA 9035CP
Can be viewed with all other versions of Acrobat
- Form ETA 9035 Acrobat version 5.1
Must be viewed with Acrobat 5x or higher
- ETA Form 9035 CP General Instructions Appendix - I
- ETA Form 9035 CP General Instructions Appendix - II